Join Us for Dance Classes at The Texas Federation of Women's Clubs Mansion
Texas Federation of Women's Clubs Mansion is located at 2312 San Gabriel (on the corner of San Gabriel and 24th St.)
We are very fortunate to have the beautiful Texas Federation of Women's Clubs Mansion as our home for group dance lessons.
A historic landmark built in 1931, just a few blocks west of the University of Texas campus - "The Fed" is a spectacular backdrop for enjoying an evening of jazz era music and dancing.
Find more info on the Mansion at themansion.info
The wonderful management of the The Fed has secured a parking garage for your convenience! When you enter the garage, please take and keep your ticket. When you come in the Fed for class, we will validate your parking ticket so there is no charge. We will have printed parking information at our front desk. The parking garage will be FREE to all our students.
The Quarters Parking Garage
2216 Rio Grande St.
Austin, TX 78705
Here’s what you do:
- Enter the Quarters Garage at 2222 Rio Grande Street or at the side entrance on 22 ½ Street. Take a ticket to get the gates to open, and keep it for us to validate at the registration desk..
- Park in any undesignated space (if there’s a sign in front, skip it.)
- For the shortest walking distance to the Mansion, leave by the Pearl Street exit.
- Remember to ask the front desk staff at Four On The Floor to validate.
- Just put the validated ticket in the gate machine when you exit the garage.